Friday, June 2, 2017

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY)


At first, I wasn’t very aware of the popularity Gaga got when she emerged as one of the most promising pop stars in 2008. It wasn’t until I listened to her song Telephone in 2010 that I started to become interested in her music and her amazing style. I started to watch some of her interviews on Youtube and I thought: “This is a very interesting girl! She’s really got a message to spread and a powerful inner voice…” Then, when she released Born This Way she definitely got me as a fan, maybe not as much as a little monster, but did as someone who would buy her music and follow her steps. Born This Way is certainly a piece of cult to me. It’s the perfect example of how mainstream music doesn’t necessarily have to be shallow or simple. The album clearly denotes creativity and passion in every sound and lyric. I love how Gaga gets very rocker in some of the songs and how she manages to make it harmonic and dancy at the same time. And what to say about the lyrics? So original and inspiring! She’s, in my opinion, one of the most passionate artists alive nowadays and I love her voice, songwriting, and style, not to mention the great labor she’s doing for the LGBT community and human rights.




Favorite songs: Marry the Night, Judas, Hair, Black Jesus/Amen Fashion, Bad Kids, and Electric Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (Digital Daggers – Close your eyes)

I found out about this band thanks to a youtube recommendation of their lyric video for the song The Devil Within and I liked it straight a...