Thursday, April 6, 2017

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (Sia - This Is Acting)


I got to know about Sia's amazing talent recently. I had only heard her “Breathe me” song because it sounded in the background of one of those anti-bullying videos where the young kids tell their bullying stories with pieces of paper. I always thought that that song was wonderful but I barely knew anything about the artist. Later, when she became very popular, I wasn’t very interested in her at first, although the idea of hiding her face with her hair seemed appealing to me. It wasn’t until she released her last album and the Alive single that I started to really pay attention to her music. I felt extremely related to that song and I highly recommend its lyric video on youtube. After that, I started to look for information about her on the Internet and I was surprised by the great number of songs and albums she had released before. So far, I have only listened to this last album but I hope I can get to discover more from her because I find her music very interesting. This last album is very catchy and the lyrics have great messages about strength and overcoming. You can feel by her music that she’s a very sensitive person who has been through a lot of pain. She’s also very creative and her voice is unique, I love the way it cracks.

Favorite songs: Bird Set Free, Alive, Move Your Body, Unstoppable, Footprints. and Broken Glass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (Digital Daggers – Close your eyes)

I found out about this band thanks to a youtube recommendation of their lyric video for the song The Devil Within and I liked it straight a...