Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (Evanescence - Fallen)

Evanescence is an amazing band. Their catchy melodies and darkly poetic lyrics mix equally forming the perfect balance between the alternative and mainstream styles. I have always loved that balance in music, I don’t like something that’s extremely commercial or extremely alternative.

I got to know about them thanks to the Daredevil movie as a lot of people, I guess. That Bring Me To Life chorus caught me ever since the first time I heard it. Amy Lee’s voice is extremely beautiful and peculiar at the same time, I love it!

I love their three studio albums but I think the first one is the best, it’s a classic. This was one of the first albums I ever bought, coinciding with my first teenage years and it brings me good memories despite having bad times in high school. 

And I also love each and every song of the album, something that’s unusual when you first listen to a whole album.


Favorite songs: Bring Me To Life, My Immortal, Everybody’s Fool, Tourniquet, and Hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALBUM RECOMMENDATION (Digital Daggers – Close your eyes)

I found out about this band thanks to a youtube recommendation of their lyric video for the song The Devil Within and I liked it straight a...